The Fix deux

Ladies grab your tissues and prepare for seclusion; Channing Tatum is officially off the market.

According to people.com, Tatum proposed to his “Step Up” co-star, Jenna Dewan, over the weekend while the two were vacationing in Maui.

If it isn’t sad enough that the Hollywood heartthrob is taken, he showed off his romantic side by inviting their close friends to be in attendance for when he popped the question, all of which was done secretly to keep Dewan from suspecting anything.

Tatum informed People in 2006 that “he would love to be with someone who doesn’t take herself too seriously and can be a goofball. Because everyone’s a nerd inside, I don’t care how cool you are.”

Ladies, I guess it’s time to find a new crush that is hot, sweet and a great dancer. Chris Brown‘s still single, right?

Beware! Pint-size has-been behind the wheel hitting fans! Gary Coleman, our favorite little star from “Different Strokes” apparently has a little bit of an anger problem. Apparently, Coleman hit a man with his car on Sept. 6 after he and the victim allegedly fought at a bowling alley, about what, no one really knows.

Since Coleman and the victim, Colt Rushton, began their dispute, both sides are telling completely different stories as to what really went down.

“Coleman’s bodyguard told KABC that 24-year-old Colt Rushton approached Gary and his wife late Friday night at a Payson, Utah, 10-pin and asked to snap a cell phone photo of the “Different Strokes” star,” according to TMZ. “After Gary said no, Rushton continued to harass Gary and was eventually hit by Gary’s truck after darting behind it while Coleman was leaving at around midnight.”

Fortunately, Colt only received minor injuries and was treated and released at a local hospital.

According to TMZ.com, “No arrests or citations were given, but police say alcohol may be a factor. It’s still under investigation.”

Until we find out what really happened, let’s not upset the little guy.

Quotes of the Week:

“Twenty-three is old. It’s almost 25, which is, like, almost mid-twenties.” –Jessica Simpson on age progression.

“Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain.” –Joaquin Phoenix on weird body sensations and possible culprits.

“My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail. God has released me.” –Paris Hilton on spiritual healing.