The FIX deux

The boy band New Kids on the Block reunited after an 18-year sabbatical and plans to releasing a new album and go on tour.

The group New Kids on the Block was the N’Sync of the ’80s and early ’90s, but with their split in 1994, they quickly fell to has-been status.

With the guys ranging from 38 to 40-years-old, can someone say mid-life crisis?

“The fan response to this has been incredible,” band member Donnie Wahlberg told the Boston Herald.

Wahlberg said that the group will definitely be playing their old songs, including a few new ones, which the group wrote 80 percent of.

According to cnn.com, “At the height of their popularity, New Kids sold out world tours, marketed millions of dollars in merchandise and spawned a Saturday morning cartoon.”

With all the members off-limits to the tween generation, legally speaking, let’s hope one of them doesn’t break a hip while on stage.

Let’s admit it, they were hot in the day, but they are not Aerosmith.

Naomi Campbell is in trouble again. She managed to contain herself from launching her phone at one of her assistants, but she allegedly spit on a police officer at London’s Heathrow Airport April 3.

Campbell was arrested for assaulting the officer in Terminal 5. According to starmagazine.com, a London Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed a woman was arrested, but refused to disclose her identity or give her age.

It is well-known that Campbell has a history of having violent outbursts. Guess it is back to those anger-management classes.

Quotes of the Week:

“I can’t eat fried food. All I’ll say is that I found out the hard way it upsets my stomach – while I was on a date.”

-Anne Hataway on why she avoids fried food. (starpulse.com)

“I always think I’m coming down with things. If I see a segment on bird flu, within 24 hours I’m suffering from it. I’m calling doctors going, ‘Are you sure I don’t have it? Are you sure I don’t need some sort of vaccine?'”

-Jennifer Love Hewitt declares herself a hypochondriac. (starpulse.com)