Sports Shorts

Baseball
The team faced North Florida on April 12, 13 and 14. All three games resulted in losses, 1-12, 7-8 and 4-12, respectively. The Norse are ranked last in the A-Sun Conference with a 1-11 conference record and 6-30 overall. The team’s next game is April 19, at home against Jacksonville at 3 p.m.

Softball
On April 13 and 14, the softball team faced East Tennessee State and came out with wins, 3-2, 8-5 and 4-0, respectively. Northern Kentucky took on Miami of Ohio on April 16 and lost, 4-5. The team is ranked ninth in the conference, 4-14, and is 10-31 overall. The team’s next game is April 20 against North Florida.

Men’s Tennis
On April 11, the men’s tennis team had a match against North Florida and lost 1-6. The team played again on April 13 against Dayton and won, 6-1. Northern Kentucky is ranked last in the conference with an 0-8 conference standing and is 3-16 overall. The Norse’s next match will be on April 20 against La Salle.

Women’s Tennis
On April 12, the women’s tennis team took on North Florida and came out with a loss, 0-6. They played again on April 14 against IPFW and lost, 0-7. The team’s next match is on April 20 against Texas-Pan American. Northern Kentucky is ranked last in the conference with an 0-8 conference standing and is 0-17 overall.

Women’s Golf
The women’s golf team traveled to Georgia for the Atlantic Sun Conference Championships on April 15-17. They placed tenth and are ranked last in the A-Sun.