Police Beats 4/18/2012

April 8

8:30 p.m. There was a two vehicle accident near Callahan Hall. No injuries were reported.

April 9

3:48 p.m. A male reported that an unknown person stole his Kindle Fire in the lobby of the Student Union.

5:45 p.m. A parked car was hit by an unknown driver who left the scene in Lot U.

April 10

11:44 a.m. A parked car was hit by an unknown driver who left the scene in Lot K.

11:18 p.m. A two vehicle accident with injury occurred near University Drive, and the driver refused transportation by ambulance to the hospital.

April 11

1:03 a.m. A citation was issued during a traffic stop on Hidden Valley Dr. to subjects who were found in possession of marijuana.

9:29 a.m. A two-vehicle accident occurred in Lot K. No injuries were reported.

5:07 p.m. In Lot D an unknown person removed a GPS system from a car by breaking in the passenger side window.

April 12

1:30 a.m. At the Woodcrest Apartments in the Oak Wing an unknown male was reported to have been running around knocking on doors.

4:51 p.m. A request was received to check on a student off-campus that was making depressing statements. The police contacted another police agency to do a check on them.

April 13

3:59 p.m. A report was received that an unknown person took a pocket knife from a locker in the Albright Health Center.

April 14

4:02 p.m. An NKU employee found money on the ground near Albright Health Center and turned it in to University Police.

April 15

2:10 a.m. A male subject was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol near Johns Hill Road.

April 17

11:18 a.m. A female witnessed a male subject exposing himself and masturbating in Lot L. University Police responded but were unable to locate the subject. A statement was issued to the university community.

Police Beats 4/18/2012