Police Beats 3/21/2012

Mar. 1

7:43 a.m. A vehicle accident occurred resulting in no injuries on Kenton Dr.

7:51 a.m. A two-vehicle collision occurred on U.S. 27, also resulting in no injuries.

11:13 a.m. On campus an unidentified person used an object to damage a vehicle. The case remains undisclosed.

12:02 p.m. In Landrum Academic Center it was reported that an unidentified person took items from mailboxes.

Mar. 4

12:21 a.m. On Harriet Avenue a citation was issued for the possession of marijuana.

2:55 a.m. A subject was taken into custody for drinking and driving after seen swerving.

Mar. 5

1:25 a.m. A male reported receiving unwanted texts and calls from an ex-girlfriend.

10:49 a.m. An unknown male has been calling many faculty and staff members and leaving unwanted voicemails.

6:16 p.m. In the Student Union it was reported than an unknown person took an unattended cell phone.

Mar. 8

12:52 p.m. During a traffic stop issued by police on Johns Hills Rd. a driver provided a false I.D. number for vehicle registration.

Mar. 12

5:32 a.m. In Greaves Hall a lost wallet was found and turned in.

Mar. 13

9:11 a.m. In the Student Union money was taken from an office cabinet.

9:38 a.m. At the University Suites someone wrote on a name tag hanging outside a door.

Mar. 14

3:53 p.m. Money and a cell phone were taken from an unlocked locker in the Albright Health Center.

4:40 p.m. A follow-up investigation was placed on individuals that were found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Mar. 15

12:10 a.m. A female was placed under arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol on Martha Layne Collins Blvd.

12:53 p.m. A vehicle was towed after the occurrence of a single vehicle accident.

Mar. 16

5:07 p.m. A bike was recovered at Callahan Hall after it went missing from Commonwealth Hall.

Mar. 18

2:51 a.m. A female staggering while walking on Martha Layne Collins Blvd. resulted in her arrest.

3:53 p.m. Fire department responded to a call received regarding a female who inadvertently hit a line in the air conditioning unit that exposed Freon.

Police Beats 3/21/2012