Police beats

Feb. 21

2:02 a.m. There a dispute between roommates in the Oak Wing of Woodcrest Apartment. An officer was requested to be present while the roommate gathered her belongings.

11:59 a.m. There was a two vehicle accident in the Callahan parking lot. No injuries were reported.

2:44 p.m. There was a two vehicle accident near the Mathematics Education Psychology Center. No injuries were reported.

3:11 p.m. There was a two vehicle accident on Kenton Drive. No injuries were reported.

3:57 p.m. An unknown vehicle hit a parked vehicle near the Parking Services office. No injuries were reported.

Feb. 22

2:52 p.m. A report was received that an unknown person took a book from an unlocked closet in the University Center.

Feb. 23

2:05 p.m. A smoke alarm in the Welcome Center was activated by a dust cloud from a shop-vac. The fire department arrived and cleared the scene.

9:31 p.m. An underage subject was cited for possession of alcohol in Callahan Hall.

Feb. 24

12:21 p.m. A request was received for University Police to hold an individuals property for safekeeping until they returned near Norse Commons.

2:37 p.m. A report was received that an unknown person had posted pictures of an individual on the internet without their permission.

9:39 p.m. There was a two vehicle accident in Kenton Garage. No injuries were reported.

10:14 p.m. Keys were found in Regents Hall and were turned into University Police.

11:11 p.m. Officers responded to a report of the odor of marijuana in the River Wing of Commonwealth Hall. An individual was cited.

Feb. 25

3:12 p.m. An employee found a laptop in the Business Academic Center and it was returned to the owner.

Feb. 26

2:02 a.m. A female driver was arrested near Johns Hill Road after being found driving under the influence of alcohol.

7:42 p.m. A report was received that a subject in the University Suites was punched twice in the face by their roommate after a verbal argument.