Police Beats Feb. 8, 2012

Jan. 31
6:25 p.m. An unknown person took a cell phone and cash from the basketball court at the Albright Health Center. The items were unattended.
7:49 p.m. Two male subjects were cited for an alcohol violation in Norse Hall.

Feb. 1
1:46 a.m. A male was placed under arrest on Hidden Valley Drive for drinking and driving and possession of marijuana.
8:52 a.m. A three-vehicle accident resulting in no injuries occurred in the intersection at Kenton Drive and University.
11:59 a.m. A citation was issued for possession of marijuana in Norse Hall.

Feb. 2
4:27 p.m. A harassment complaint was filed by a subject receiving phone calls from an ex-girlfriend’s father.
7:07 p.m. A Northern Kentucky University employee found a lost bank card in the Kenton Garage and attempted to contact the owner.
9:07 p.m. A complaint was filed by Norse Commons due to a student not paying for their chips.
10:25 p.m. Two students were cited for underage drinking in the Commonwealth Hall Goldenrod Wing.
11:05 p.m. In Commonwealth Hall Goldenrod Wing students were informed of the laws and school regulations regarding alcohol on school premises.

Feb. 3
7:30 a.m. A female complained of a verbal altercation between her and a known male subject.
12:25 p.m. A subject in Kentucky Hall reported receiving a threatening message on Facebook.

Feb. 6
12:34 a.m. An exterior window on Commonwealth Hall was broken by an unknown person.
1:06 a.m. An unattended laptop was taken by an unknown person in Commonwealth Hall and found and returned to the owner.
12:52 p.m. A female was receiving unwanted text messages and calls from an acquaintance while in the Bank of Kentucky Center.
5:23 p.m. A man was arrested near Johns Hill Road for public intoxication after being found staggering and unsteady on his feet. He was found to be a danger to himself.
6:40 p.m. An unknown person took an unattended cell phone from the charging station in Steely Library.