More weird

Gustav Legnavsky of Wanaka New Zealand is able to ski, skateboard, rollerblade, golf and ride a bike, all before he has even started school. The two-year-old will be the youngest competetitor in the halfpipe event at the junior nationals of New Zeland next week, according to odt.co.nz.

Gordon MacKillop of Treovis, England was awoken at midnight at the end of last month with a warning from the police: Remove the lawn gnome or face the consequences. MacKillop refused to remove the lawn gnome, which is dressed in a blue bobby uniform, and was served a notice under the Protection From Harassment Act for “placing a garden gnome with intent to cause harassment to Mr .John McLean.” McLean is a former policeman, and neighbor of MacKillop, according to dailymail.co.uk.

Former Sex Pistols singer John “Johnny Rotten” Lydon has found a new gig: Selling butter. The former rocker is involved in a television ad campagin for Country Life butter, according to ukpress.com. The advertisement, which concludes with “It’s not about Great Britain, it’s about great butter,” will air next month.

A 15-year-old boy from Palm Bay, Fla., has been charged with child abuse after throwing scalding water on his 4-year-old cousin who told him to “Get a job.” The water left spotted blisters and open wounds, according to local6.com