Briefs

Chase trial team makes it to regionals

The Salmon P. Chase College of Law will be sending students to the American Association for Justice regionals from March 7 to March 9. The Trial Team will compete against 15 other teams from law schools throughout the south.

The team members are: David Curlin, Kristyn Ellena, Tyler Fields, Patrick Healy, Lindsay Lawrence, Megan Mersch, Wil Schroder and Ian Stegmaier.

Student fee requests

The Student Fee Allocation board is currently accepting requests from student organizations and departments for the 2008-09 academic year.

Submissions to the Student Fee Allocation Board must be complete by 4:30 p.m. March 27.

This board administers student fees and recommends budget allocations for student groups that represent the interests of all Northern Kentucky University students.

Help for graduation candidates

Information about commencement at the new Bank of Kentucky Center and merchandise related to commencement will be available to graduation candidates 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. March 25 and 26 in the old bookstore site on the bottom floor of the University Center.

Spring Break road closing

Part of University Drive will be closed to through traffic for the construction of the new pedestrian bridge tentatively beginning at 6 a.m. March 10 until 6 p.m. March 15. It will be closed from the south side of the roundabout to the south side of University Garage.

Nunn Drive and Three Mile Road will remain open.

Call (859) 572-5120 with any questions.