More Weird: Milk geyser, a taxi tag-a-long and more …

AP Video: Escaped cows run wild in Australia town

Assoicated Press Video

Click here to watch video.

LOSS OF A LIVER GIVES CHILD NEW LEASE ON LIFE

University of Kentucky doctors recently removed an extra liver from a Kentucky kindergartner’s lung. The Lexington Herald-Leader reports that, although the 5-year-old was left with a few scars, she has made a full recovery and shouldn’t have any long-term effects.

NO SENSE CRYING OVER SPILT MILK

Environmental services, police and firefighters were called because of a 4,000-gallon milk-spill on a highway in Petaluma, Calif., the night of April 14, NBC reports. The driver, unaware of the leak, stopped after about half the milk drained out of the tanker truck en route from the dairy.

NEW YORKERS’ DEPENDENCE ON TAXI TAKEN TO NEW LENGTHS

A couple moved from New York to Arizona by way of cab, USA Today reported April 16. Leaving April 10 and arriving to their destination on April 16, the couple had merely been kidding when they asked a taxi driver whom they had met before their move if he would like to join them on the trip. Apparently, the taxi driver didn’t get the joke.

FIREFIGHTERS SAVE ONE HOUSE BUT ALMOST LOSE THEIR OWN

A team of Jacksonville firefighters raced to extinguish a local fire April 14, successfully putting out the blaze. After a job well done, they returned back to their station, only to find it up in flames. Apparently, the chief said, someone forgot to turn off the firefighters’ stove. The station is temporarily closed.