The Fix

AP Video: Showbiz News

Assoicated Press Video

Click here to watch video.

When you live “la vida loca,” you learn what’s really important: friends. Just ask Ricky Martin. The Latino crooner sticks up for his pop star buddies who come out of the closet, People Magazine reports. “Life is too short to live closed up, guarding what you say,” he told the Associated Press, saying he felt solidarity with Christian Chavez of the Mexican band RBD, who recently announced that he is gay. Chavez, Martin added, “has to be free in many aspects. I wish him strength.” Accepting others is the first step to enlightenment, Ricky. The second? Stepping outside your own closet.

Napoleon’s got some dynamite on the way, People Magazine reports. Jon Heder‘s a very-soon-father-to-be, and was thus on maternity call during the premiere of his new movie “Blades of Glory,” in which Will Ferrell co-stars. “I have my phone on me, it could be any second,” Heder, patting his jacket pocket, said before the screening at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Heder’s pregnant wife Kirsten also attended the premiere, but man and wife were prepared to bolt should their firstborn come a little early. Heder, 29, and his wife met while students at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.

Christina Aguilera sang about being “Dirrty” for a reason: She’s a klutz who’s known to spill drinks and food on herself, Star Magazine reports. “She also gets her red lipstick all over her clothes all the time,” a source said. “She stains things, rips things, tears things.” To make due with Christina’s spillage problem, the wardrobe team on her “Back to Basics” tour stock four copies of each outfit the singer wears on tour. “But almost everything she wears is either white or delicate, so there is a high-risk factor. It’s better to just grab another costume!”

Quote of the Week: “My hair is a complete nightmare.” –Patrick Dempsey doesn’t understand the McDreaminess of his hair. (Star)