The Fix

“Desperate Housewives” star Terri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest of “American Idol” were spotted canoodling on a Malibu beach last weekend, Us Weekly reports. “They were immersed,” an onlooker said. “Every now and then, they’d embrace.” Another eyewitness said, “Terri frequently laughed loudly at Ryan’s jokes. They were very animated with each other.” Hatcher was even spotted rubbing Seacrest’s neck, and the couple was kissing during their lunch of seafood at the local eatery. The pair was first seen together about two weeks ago, and despite the beach-induced PDA, “it’s not super serious,” another insider told Us. “They’re not on the road to marriage or anything.” That’s good. Seacrest’s so metro-sexual he might wear the dress.

Former “Friends” star Matt LeBlanc and his wife Melissa McKnight announced they’re getting a divorce, People Magazine reports. “Melissa and Matt LeBlanc have decided to end their marriage of three years,” the actor’s representative, Joe Libonati, said in a statement. “The dissolution is amicable. They remain devoted parents and friends. For the sake of their family, they ask that their privacy be respected at this time.” LeBlanc filed the infamous “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the breakup, and he requested join legal custody of their 2-year-old daughter Marina.

Speaking of breakups, co-founder of Def Jam Records Russell Simmons and his wife Kimora Lee, founder of Baby Phat Clothing, are splitting after seven years of marriage, People Magazine reports. In a statement issued Simmons said, “Kimora and I will remain committed parents and caring friends with great love and admiration for each other. We will also continue to work side by side on a daily basis as partners in all of our businesses.” Simmons also says that the couple has been separated “for some time,” but has continued to live under the same roof.