The Fix

Rocker Marilyn Manson wants to travel down the rabbit hole literally. OK! Magazine reports the 36-year-old musician is currently developing a film project that will feature the life story of Lewis Carroll, author of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.” Manson plans to portray the author himself, and he hopes to star in the film with Angelina Jolie. The musician recently went to the European Film Market in Berlin in an effort to promote and raise money for the film.

Prepare to be creeped out: actor Charlie Sheen is launching his own children’s fashion line next month with pal and business partner Michael Berens, People Magazine reports. The line is called Sheen Kidz. Los Angeles’ Kitson Kids Boutique will carry a selection of the line’s girls-only pieces (prices range from $20 to $80). The former playboy’s inspiration for his surprisingly girly line was his daughters Sam, 23 months, and Lola, 8 months. Otherwise, we might have to inform the authorities.

Gunfire broke out during the filming of rapper Busta Rhymes’ new video of the “Touch It” remix Feb. 5, killing Rhymes’ bodyguard, People Magazine reports. A police source said authorities are investigating a possible dispute involving rapper Tony Yayo and producer Swizz Beatz. Rashaun Hall, online editor of hip hop site SOHH.com, said witnesses claimed the disagreement concerned “who was going to say what verse in the video.” Hall added he heard “Busta was trying to play peacemaker.”

Quotes of the week:

“I have a stupid little scar because when I was little, I fell in glass. This leg is not worth as much because of the stupid scar.”

-Heidi Klum on why her legs are only insured for $2.2 million.

“I do it [walk around naked on TV] because of the simple fact that the producers said, ‘We really ask you to make sure you’re clothed all the time. It costs us money to blur you.'”

-Adrianne Curry on her flamboyant reality-show nudity.