The Fix

Hell froze over last month when rapper Eminem remarried his ex-wife, Kim Mathers, Star Magazine reports. The two split in 2001 after a stormy custody battle, but they reconciled last year. The ceremony and reception were held in Meadow Brook Hall, a historic Tudor revival mansion with 110 rooms in Rochester Hills, Mich. Man and wife walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of Em’s song, “Mockingbird,” inspired by daughter Hailie Jade, who was the couple’s flower girl for the ceremony. Guests such as 50 Cent, members of G-Unit and D 12 dined on lobster tails and filet mignon. “They can’t live with each other, but they can’t stay away,” said a source close to Em and Kim. “They’re crazy about each other and they keep trying.”

Tom Cruise had a breakout year in 2005. He was engaged to actress Katie Holmes, jumped on Oprah’s couch and gave The Today Show’s Matt Lauer a run for his money. Now Cruise is being honored for all that exuberance with three Razzie nominations. Jan. 30 The Golden Raspberry Award Foundation announced its nominations for the worst embarrassments of the year, and Cruise is up for worst actor for his performance in “War of the Worlds,” and for two of the five slots in the new category of “Tiresome Tabloid Targets.” Razzies founder John Wilson explained the tabloid nomination to the Associated Press: “He [Cruise] had been a very private person up until this last year. It certainly was a bizarre turn in terms of how he handles his personal life and the access that he gave the media to himself. The endless posing on the red carpet and just smooching like they were on the couch at home.”

Mandy Moore rocked her comedic side when she guest-starred on boyfriend Zach Braff’s show “Scrubs” recently. “In the first day she had to be aged to 80, make out with me and do pratfalls. We want her to come and be a regular with us,” “Scrubs” actress Sarah Chalke told People Magazine. As for Braff, he raved about his guest-star/girlfriend; “Mandy is an amazing comedian and I don’t think a lot of people have gotten the chance to see her do broad, physical comedy.” The episode of “Scrubs” in which Moore plays a patient’s niece airs Feb. 7 on NBC.

Quote of the week:

“This is the saddest collection of climbing, grasping, paranoid, backstabbing, scene-grabbing losers and schmoozers that you ever saw on the stage in your life