scholarship announcement

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Person:Larry W. Hilgeman, MS Company Name:The Hilgeman Group, Inc. Telephone Number:(812) 367-1145 Email Address:hilgeman@psci.net Web site address:www.thehilgemangroup.com

The Hilgeman Group Announces Safety Scholarship

Ferdinand, IN, July 18 2005 – The Hilgeman Group, Inc. announced today that it will begin offering a $500 scholarship to college students pursuing a degree in safety management or a closely related field. The Hilgeman Group, Inc., based in Ferdinand, Indiana, is the Midwest’s premier occupational health and safety consulting firm, serving clients across the United States. Larry Hilgeman, president of the firm, stated today that his company and its board of directors have been wanting to offer some type of assistance to college safety students for the past few years. After careful consideration, it was decided that an annual scholarship program would best serve these students and the safety community. To be eligible, the student must be pursuing a degree in Occupational Safety, Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene, or a closely related field with a strong emphasis on industrial safety. For a complete explanation of the eligibility requirements and to download the scholarship application, interested parties can visit: http://www.thehilgemangroup.com/scholarship-info.asp The application deadline is October 1, 2005.