Directions to U.S. Bank Arena

Directions to U.S. Bank Arena

U.S. Bank Arena is located directly across the river from the Newport Aquarium and Newport on the Levee and next to the Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium.

From I-75 South:

Take the Second Street exit. Stay in the right lane and follow Second Street until it ends at Pete Rose Way, right in front of U.S. Bank Arena or take the Freeman Avenue exit. Freeman Avenue ends at Mehring Way. Go left on Mehring Way. U.S. Bank Arena is on the left, after passing Paul Brown Stadium and Cinergy Field.

From I-71 South:

Take the Gilbert Avenue exit. Turn right at light by bus station onto East Court Street. Turn left onto Reedy Street, the first street on left. Turn left at light onto Eggleston Avenue. Follow Eggleston until it ends at Pete Rose Way, turn right at light. Follow Pete Rose Way and U.S. Bank Arena will be on your left.

From I-71/75 North:

Take the Second Street exit. Stay in the right lane and follow Second Street until it ends at Pete Rose Way, right in front of U.S. Bank Arena.

From I-471 North:

Stay in right lane across bridge. Follow North I-75/West US 50 exit. Stay right and exit on 3rd Street. Turn left at first light onto Broadway. U.S. Bank Arena is at the corner of Broadway and Pete Rose Way.

Some information/directions compiled from the U.S. Bank Arena Web site at www.usbankarena.com and the NKU Web site at www.nku.edu.