Manning near top of board for draft

1. San Diego Chargers: This team has a lot of holes to fill on offense and defense. The only real question is whether they keep the pick. Ole Miss QB Eli Manning should be picked here.

2. Oakland Raiders: They shored up their defensive line by signing Ted “Mount” Washington and Warren Sapp. If the Raiders decide to trade down, look for them to pick WR Roy Williams of Texas.

3. Arizona Cardinals: Look for Coach Dennis Green to get his man here. WR, Larry Fitzgerald, out of Pittsburgh, grew up in Minnesota, is a cousin of former Viking Cris Carter and has spent a lot of time around the team because his dad was a sports writer.

4. New York Giants: Look for the Giants to take offensive tackle Robert Gallery from Iowa. If they trade up, Eli Manning will be wearing a Giants jersey next season.

5. Washington Redskins: Look for them to trade up to take Gallery. If they stay at five look for them to draft tight end Kellen Winslow or free safety Sean Taylor.

6. Detroit Lions: The Lions have appeared to address their offensive line problems by signing center Damien Woody, former New England Patriots. They should take Oregon State RB Steven Jackson.

7. Cleveland Browns: Look for the Browns to try to trade up to get Gallery or Winslow. If they don’t, look for them to draft FS Sean Taylor if he is still on the board, or USC’sWR Mike Williams.

8. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons had no pass rush last season. They did make a good transaction this off-season by signing DT Rod Coleman from the Raiders, but they need more than him. Look for them to draft DT Tommie Harris, Oklahoma.

9. Jacksonville Jaguars: The Jaguars released left end Tony Brackens this off-season, look for them to draft end Kenechi Udezi of USC.

10. Houston Texans: Look for the Texans to draft the first cornerback. DeAngleo Hall of Virginia Tech, is a complete CB package.

11. Pittsburgh Steelers: The Steelers aren’t satisfied with QB Tommy Maddox, so look for them to draft QB Ben Roethlisberger of Miami University if he is available, or Phillip Rivers from N.C. State.

12. New York Jets: The CB position last year was this team’s weakest position. Look for them to draft Hall if he is still on the board, or Chris Gamble from Ohio State.

13. Buffalo Bills: QB Drew Bledsode needs another receiver to throw the ball to. If both Williams’ are off the board by the time the Bills make their pick, look for them to draft Reggie Williams from University of Washington.

14. Chicago Bears: Coach Lovie Smith loves speed on defense. Look for him to draft Ohio State’s Will Smith. Vince Wilfork also fits the bill.

15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Bucs addressed all their offensive woes in the off-season. It’s time to start looking to replace the aging Derrick Brooks. Look for them to draft Miami’s Jonathan Vilma.

16. San Francisco 49ers: WR has become a big concern. Look for the 49ers to draft Reggie Williams if he is still on the board. If not, Oklahoma State’s WR Rashaun Woods or LSU WR Michael Clayton would fill the hole.

17. Denver Broncos: Denver has a void at LB, if Vilma is off the board , look for Denver to draft LB Karlos Dansby of Auburn.

18. New Orleans Saints: Look for the Saints to draft a CB or LB here. If Vilma and Dansby are gone, look for them to draft South Carolina’s CB Dunta Robinson or USC’s Will Poole.

19. Minnesota Vikings: Vikings need an upgrade on the O-line. Look for them to draft Miami’s Vernon Carey.

20. Miami Dolphins: The Dolphins will try to revamp their line through the draft. Look for them to take Arkansas’s Shaun Andrews.

21. New England Patriots: The Patriots will be looking for a runnning game. If Jackson is gone, Kevin Jones from Virgina Tech will work.

22. Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys running game last season was pathetic. Michigan’s Chris Perry could be the choice.

23. Seattle Seahawks: Look for them to draft Florida State’s Darnell Dockett or Texas’s Marcus Tubbs to replace an empty D-line.

24. Cincinnati Bengals: After missing out on Warren Sapp this off-season look for the Bengals to take DT Tubbs if available. Maryland’s’ Randy Starks who dominated in the 3-4 defense is another option.

25. Green Bay Packers: They could go for a QB here if one is not acquired via a trade. If not look for the Packers to take DE Antwan Odom.

26. St. Louis Rams: Look for the Rams to draft Tulane’s J.P. Losman here or if d-end Odom is still available he would be a wise choice.

27. Tennessee Titans: After losing key members of their D-line, look for them to draft Matthias Askew of Michigna State.

28. Philadelphia Eagles: After losing Pro Bowl CB’s Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent, this area becomes a major need for the Eagles.

29. Indianapolis Colts: Look for them to take UCLA CB Matt Ware.

30. Kansas City Chiefs: The Chiefs defense needs an upgrade. They will probably choose DT Igor Olshansky, of Oregon.

31. Carolina Panthers: Look for them to draft Clayton if he is available, or Lee Evans of Wisconsin.

32. New England Patriots: The Patriots are in good shape to get back to the Super Bowl. They need to get faster at the LB position. Georgia Tech’s Daryl Smith is the perfect choice.