DPS reports

APR 11 2004 Sunday 7:23 p.m. Classification: TRAFFIC – Vehicle Stop/ARREST Location: JOHN’S HILL ROAD Disposition: Closed Summary: Officer observed two motorcycles swerving within the lane and disregard a stop sign at the listed location. The driver was subsequently issued a Kentucky State Citation and arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, 2nd Offense. The subject was transported and lodged in the Campbell County Detention Center. (see case #040329)

APR 11 2004 Sunday 7:12 p.m. Classification: TRAFFIC – Vehicle Stop/ARREST Location: JOHN’S HILL ROAD Disposition: Closed Summary: Officer observed two motorcycles swerving within the lane and disregard a stop sign at the listed location. The driver was subsequently issued a Kentucky State Citation and arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, 1st Offense. The subject was transported and lodged in the Campbell County Detention Center. (see case #040330)

APR 11 2004 Sunday 12:18 a.m. Classification: TRAFFIC – Vehicle Stop Location: NUNN DRIVE Disposition: Closed Summary: Officers observed a vehicle disregard a stop sign at the listed location. The driver was subsequently issued a Kentucky State Citation for the same.