I need a copy of my classified advertisement for my taxes.


Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

I advertised in your paper before the holidays for a Studio apartment in Ft. Thomas for rent. I know I got a confirmation but have lost it. Is it possible that you could forward this to your classified department and they could email me a duplicate? I need this for my taxes for 2003. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Jane Hlad

Print Friendly, PDF & Email