Attending Graduation at USBank Arena

Tony Redell

Degree candidates U.S. Bank Arena is located in downtown Cincinnati at Broadway and Pete Rose Way (Second Street). Graduation candidates should arrive no later than 8:30 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 20 and enter near the Box Office on Broadway. Parking is available for a fee at several locations downtown including the East Garage, adjacent to U.S. Bank Arena, Western-Southern garage on Third Street and other garages and lots throughout downtown. Candidates will first receive a name card and then be directed to the area reserved for their respective college. Graduates from the College of Arts and Sciences will be called first and others will follow in alphabetical order.

Guests Guests should enter at the Concourse level not at the Broadway level. No tickets necessary, first-come-first-serve seating. The ceremony will begin at 10 a.m.

Disabled graduation candidates and guests Disabled candidates and guests may enter at the Concourse level via the fifth floor of the East Garage or the entrance near Broadway and Mehring Way.

Directions to U.S. Bank Arena

U.S. Bank Arena is located directly across the river from the Newport Aquarium and Newport on the Levee and next to the Great American Ballpark, Cinergy field, and Paul Brown Stadium.

* From I-75 South: Take the Second Street exit. Stay in the right lane and follow Second Street until it ends at Pete Rose Way, right in front of U.S. Bank Arena or take the Freeman Avenue exit. Freeman Avenue ends at Mehring Way. Go left on Mehring Way. U.S. Bank Arena is on the left, after passing Paul Brown Stadium and Cinergy Field.

* From I-71 South: Take the Gilbert Avenue exit. Turn right at light by bus station onto East Court Street. Turn left onto Reedy Street, the first street on left. Turn left at light onto Eggleston Avenue. Follow Eggleston until it ends at Pete Rose Way, turn right at light. Follow Pete Rose Way and U.S. Bank Arena will be on your left.

* From I-71/75 North: Take the Second Street exit. Stay in the right lane and follow Second Street until it ends at Pete Rose Way, right in front of U.S. Bank Arena.

* From I-471 North: Stay in right lane across bridge. Follow North I-75/West US 50 exit. Stay right and exit on 3rd Street. Turn left at first light onto Broadway. U.S. Bank Arena is at the corner of Broadway and Pete Rose Way. Some information/directions compiled from the U.S. Bank Arena Web site at www.usbankarena.com and the NKU Web site at www.nku.edu. Visit www.nku.edu for more information on the commencement ceremony.