Lisa Marie through the years

Feb. 1, 1968: Born to Elvis and Priscilla Presley, nine months after her parents are married.

Oct. 9, 1973: Elvis and Priscilla divorce; Lisa Marie goes to live with Mom in Los Angeles, but frequently visits Dad.

August 1977: Elvis Presley dies in Memphis. Lisa Marie is in the house but is not allowed into the room where her father is being treated. 1981-1984: The wild years: The teen-age Presley experiments with drugs (she recently told Rolling Stone that she “did everything but mushrooms and heroin”) and has a crush on Sid Vicious.

1988: Marries Danny Keough. The two will stay married until 1994 and have two children, Danielle Ray, 13, and Benjamin Storm, 10.

Feb. 1, 1993: Turns 25 and inherits her father’s estate, estimated at $100 million to $150 million.

May 26, 1994: Marries Michael Jackson in a secret ceremony in the Dominican Republic. The two will divorce in January 1996.

August 1997: During a tribute concert marking the 20th anniversary of Elvis’ death, she sings a duet with her father, “Don’t Cry, Daddy,” using the same technology that has allowed Hank Williams Jr. to duet with his dead father on “There’s a Tear in My Beer.”

Aug. 10, 2002: Presley and Nicolas Cage are married; on Nov. 25, he will file for divorce.

April 8, 2003: Presley’s debut CD, “To Whom It May Concern,” is released on Capitol Records.

INHERITANCE FROM ELVIS A PRETTY PENNY

Elvis Presley made good money, and he spent good money – so much that, by the time he died in 1977, he was worth about $5 million, not very much at all, given 20 years of income that included millions of records sold, more than two dozen movies and lucrative concerts. At 35, Lisa Marie Presley, his only daughter, has considerably more in the bank than ol’ Dad did. In February 1993, she turned 25 and inherited her father’s estate, which Newsday estimated was worth between $100 million and $150 million, thanks to the huge profits earned by opening Graceland to the public, as well as the King’s continuing record sales. Ten years later, Elvis is bigger than ever. Graceland remains the second most-visited private residence in the country, right after the White House. And the recent success of the best-of collection “Elv1s: 30 #1 Hits,” which has sold more than 3 million copies, means that Lisa Marie doesn’t have to worry about paying the bills if her own CD doesn’t soar up the charts.