You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Graphic by Alec Reynolds

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Staff

“If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.” –Kelsey Bungenstock, Engagement Editor

“I went fishing this weekend and I caught a fish that was THIS big. (Put arm around your date now.)”–Lizzie Kibler, Arts and Life Editor

“Hey shawty!”– Alec Reynolds, Assistant Design Editor

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?”– Andrea Carter, News Editor

“How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.”–Tyler White, Social Media Editor

“Are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only Ten I See.” Carrie Crotzer, Editor-in-Chief

“You can call me Nemo because I’m never afraid to touch the butt.”– Megan Popovich, Design Editor

“You come here often?” –Mitchell Wendling, Account Executive

“Did you fall from heaven? Because so did Satan.”–Mack Manley, Assistant News Editor

“I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.” –Matt Sexton, Sports Editor

• You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

50th anniversary film fest takes students back to 1968

Author’s journey explores spirit of mentorship

“Erratics” art exhibit explores deconstructed boundaries

Dungeons and Dragons finds a home at NKU

Going Greek: Bid day is for the boys

Going Greek: Tips for sorority recruitment

Students’ Fringe plays tackle race, theatre and open mic woes

Esports club gives competitive gaming a proper home on campus

GALLERY: Millennium Falcon touches down at BB&T Arena

Students who drink regularly more likely to underperform, says psych professor