You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Graphic by Alec Reynolds

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Staff

“If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.” –Kelsey Bungenstock, Engagement Editor

“I went fishing this weekend and I caught a fish that was THIS big. (Put arm around your date now.)”–Lizzie Kibler, Arts and Life Editor

“Hey shawty!”– Alec Reynolds, Assistant Design Editor

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?”– Andrea Carter, News Editor

“How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.”–Tyler White, Social Media Editor

“Are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only Ten I See.” Carrie Crotzer, Editor-in-Chief

“You can call me Nemo because I’m never afraid to touch the butt.”– Megan Popovich, Design Editor

“You come here often?” –Mitchell Wendling, Account Executive

“Did you fall from heaven? Because so did Satan.”–Mack Manley, Assistant News Editor

“I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.” –Matt Sexton, Sports Editor

• You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

50th-anniversary-package

Editor’s Chat: Kevin Schultz

Six@Six lecture series: Art as Rx

Students react: NKU’s brush with movie magic

For survivors of sexual assault, NVP provides space for self-care

In Madagascar, caring is a community affair

Self-care: taking time to do what you love

Jazz combos give coast-to-coast performance

A glance at the Alumni Awards recipients  

With INKUREKA, one student’s dance studio thrives

Editor’s Chat: Jordan Kellogg