You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Graphic by Alec Reynolds

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.

Staff

“If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.” –Kelsey Bungenstock, Engagement Editor

“I went fishing this weekend and I caught a fish that was THIS big. (Put arm around your date now.)”–Lizzie Kibler, Arts and Life Editor

“Hey shawty!”– Alec Reynolds, Assistant Design Editor

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?”– Andrea Carter, News Editor

“How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.”–Tyler White, Social Media Editor

“Are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only Ten I See.” Carrie Crotzer, Editor-in-Chief

“You can call me Nemo because I’m never afraid to touch the butt.”– Megan Popovich, Design Editor

“You come here often?” –Mitchell Wendling, Account Executive

“Did you fall from heaven? Because so did Satan.”–Mack Manley, Assistant News Editor

“I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.” –Matt Sexton, Sports Editor

• You’re like The Northerner because I’ll pick you up: Top ten cheesy pick-up lines

Editor’s Chat: Rick Meyers

Family Divided: Diane Guerrero speaks on memoir, immigration

Beyond butterflies: prof says public speaking gives students a leg up

Pride Week Open Mic helps student artists make their voices heard

International Student Union dinner rolls out the red carpet

‘Let Our Loss Be Heard’: Dance 18 piece examines race and American history.

Your Guide to NKU Pride Week

Meet NKU’s ‘Wise Women’: NVP initiative sheds light on key campus figures

From portraits of hot dogs to retro typefaces, SOTA student exhibition melds mediums

EDITORIAL: In the mountains, the option to serve