NKU MBB introduce transfer shooting guard Adham Eleeda

Adham Eleeda is the first recruit of the Horn Era.

June 6, 2019

Head Coach Darrin Horn announced Adham Eleeda, a shooting guard from Sheridan College (Wyoming), signed to play for the Norse on Tuesday in a press release.

Eleeda hails from Toronto and was the top scorer for the Sheridan College Generals. The 6’5” sophomore averaged 13.3 points per game with a percentage of 41.9 from the field and 40.8 percent from behind the arc. Eleeda started in 29 of his 33 games played, and shot 78 percent from the free throw line in those games.

“Adham adds a proven shot maker and, in addition, he brings good size and length,” Horn said. “His 129 total 3-point makes and high shooting percentage is impressive. He has a tremendous work ethic and was a part of a winning team at Sheridan. His versatility and experience should allow him to impact immediately.”

Eleeda posted 22 double-digit scoring efforts last season; six of those were 20-point games.

In his career-high, Eleeda scored 30 points over Western Wyoming, where he buried 10 three-pointers.

That outing was one of 11 games where the sharpshooter made at least five three-point shots  and one of four where he made at least eight from behind the arc. His 129 three-pointers ranked third nationally in NJCAA Division I. With his shooting, Eleeda led the Generals to a Region IX runner-up and the No. 13 seed in the NJCAA National Championship.

Eleeda spent his freshman year at Trinity Valley CC (Athens, Texas). Eleeda competed in eight games, where the team had a 28-5 season.