5. Party it up German style at Oktoberfest in Mainstrasse Friday through Sunday.
4. Maybe you didn’t blow all of your money on books. Evita, a Broadway musical about Argentine politics, hit the Aronoff this week. Tickets range between $25 and $75.
3. Krinj and Sweet Ray Laurel play the Southgate House this Friday. Look for the familiar faces since both bands feature NKU students. Tickets are $54.
2. The NKU women’s soccer team pummeled Concord 7 to 1 this past Friday. See if they can do the same to Kentucky Wesleyan this Friday.
1. An Unfinished Life, starring Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Lopez and Robert Redford, opens Sept. It’s a story about single motherhood.
To suggest a weekend countdown item, email Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org.